۱۳۸۹ فروردین ۱۴, شنبه

Sample of Recommendation Letter

To whom it may concern:

It gives me great satisfaction to recommend Basir Bita for your annually scholarship. I was Basir's professor in three college courses and worked

closely with him at both our college affairs in general and preparing the chapters in particular.

Like a number of my former students, Basir has kept in touch. Through his article writing in faculty weekly in Faculty of Literature and

proofreading it I stayed abreast him. It came as a wonderful surprise last year when Basir announced his idea regarding founding an international

foundation to globalize the Mawlana's attitudes in the area. Knowing Basir I am sure he has exhibited the same enthusiasm for his idea concerning

education.

Basir is highly charismatic, because he has held some sessions, and has a terrific air presence. More importantly, hi thinks critically, he has

criticized face-to-face a great deal of movies and stories by recent, reasons well.

Three months ago he invited me in the school he is working with as a teacher, and recently as an educational advisor, to celebrate the Day of

Teacher. While listening to and looking at the announcer, I heard the announcer stated, now teacher Basir Bita and his drama team is going to

make us burst in laugh. And more importantly, when he was known as the eminent teacher in school, it informed me that my former student, Basir

Bita, emotionally and ideally is unprecedented.

It was a real honor to witness Basir's development here at the university and it has been a joy to watch his growth since then. I cannot imagine a

better recipient of this fellowship. I enthusiastically recommend him to you..

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: