۱۳۸۹ خرداد ۷, جمعه

The woman who loved her husband

The woman who loved her husband

There was a woman whose husband was a shepherd. After doing housecleaning, the woman sat under sunlight beginning spinning. She kept her bread and bowl of buttermilk under sunlight. The bread became dry and stiff, and buttermilk became sunlight-tasted. She gathered a few stones and clods around them. Because her husband loved her a lot, he never asked her why she did so lest she didn’t get angry. But, he lost his patience one day and asked her why she was doing so.

“You are under acrimonious sunlight all the day and night in the desert.” she answered, “you ate dry bread and stay in hot weather. It is out of fair if I stay in the shadow eating hot bread and drinking cold water. If I make my bread dry by keeping it under terrifying sunlight and make my buttermilk hot I feel well what you feel. I gather the stones and clods in order to hit me by, if you wanted, because you’d be bored when come back home.”

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: